FINAL DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: Tuesday 16 October.
More than 70 people have so far registered for the seminar High Quality Lipid Products – lipid oxidation and sensory properties, 24 – 25 October 2018, in Ålesund, Norway. Register here, and find more information about the seminar in our folder here.
List of participants here.
The Nordic Lipidforum
is a professional arena for people interested in lipids in the five Nordic countries, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. The forum should benefit both scientists and companies involved by having a common meeting place and a system for exchange of knowledge.
The Nordic Lipidforum was formally founded in 1969.
Key points in the Nordic Lipidforum activities are:
- Organize a contact network for a Nordic collaboration in the lipid area
- Promote applied research and technology for industrial application of lipids, fats and oils with a special focus on the Nordic raw materials such as fish and other marine oils, rapeseed, camelina and flaxseed oil.
- Provide information network playground for Nordic and international meetings, job opportunities in academia, research institutes and/or industry, etc.
- Provide a forum for exchanging of ideas and information
- Increase international visibility of Nordic research and industry in the lipid field.
- To inspire talented employees to increase their competence in lipid science and Development
Chair of the board