We would like to share some very important updates and information about the 15th EFL Congress and the 29th Nordic Lipidforum Symposium, which takes place in Uppsala, Sweden, August 27-30th.
- The full program and conference brochure is now available online here.
- Abstracts for posters are still welcome. Submission closes 1st July.
- We have opened a possibility to hold a 1 min oral poster pitch during poster sessions (PhD-students prioritized)
- Early Bird registration fee for the conference still applicable. Deadline is 14th July.
- Registration has also opened for our pre-conference event; the Nordic Lipidforum Academy, a 4-day course about lipid science and technology for PhD-students and employees in the fats and oils industry. More information is available at our website here.
For registration and further information about the EFL congress/Nordic Lipidforum Symposium, please go to Euro Fed Lipids website here.
We very much look forward to see you all in Uppsala in August!
Best; Ingrid Undeland, Bengt Herslöf and Robert Wolff
Registration for the Nordic Lipidforum Academy is now open!
Please follow this link to a Google Form, and fill in your data.
Friday 3 June 2016 Karin Larsson defended her PhD thesis at the Department of Biology and Biological Engineering – Food and Nutrition Science, Chalmers University of Technology. The title of her work was Oxidation of fish lipids during gastrointestinal in vitro digestion. Prof. Ingrid Undeland has been Karin’s superviser, and Prof. Marie Alminger secondary supervisor. Abstract of Karin’s thesis is available here.
Our goal in Nordic Lipidforum is to be relevant for our members. We want to promote applied research and technology, be a contact network, provide information about network playground for Nordic and international meetings, to inspire talented employees to increase their competence in lipid science and development, and much more. This is only possible with active members that share news and relevant activities. If you want to share something you believe is of importance, do not hasitate to contact secretary or members of the board.
The Nordic Lipidforum is now present at LinkedIn, so sign up the group today.