Latest updates – The 15th EFL Congress and 29th Nordic Lipidforum Symposium
We would like to share some very important updates and information about the 15th EFL Congress and the 29th Nordic Lipidforum Symposium, which takes place in Uppsala, Sweden, August 27-30th.
- The full program and conference brochure is now available online here.
- Abstracts for posters are still welcome. Submission closes 1st July.
- We have opened a possibility to hold a 1 min oral poster pitch during poster sessions (PhD-students prioritized)
- Early Bird registration fee for the conference still applicable. Deadline is 14th July.
- Registration has also opened for our pre-conference event; the Nordic Lipidforum Academy, a 4-day course about lipid science and technology for PhD-students and employees in the fats and oils industry. More information is available at our website here.
For registration and further information about the EFL congress/Nordic Lipidforum Symposium, please go to Euro Fed Lipids website here.
We very much look forward to see you all in Uppsala in August!
Best; Ingrid Undeland, Bengt Herslöf and Robert Wolff