Dear Lipidforum members and colleagues!In 2019 we celebrate anniversary when we invite you all to the 30th Nordic Lipidforum Symposium, which will take place from the 12th to 15th of June 2019, in Horsens, Denmark. For more information, explore our menu on the left. Save the dates!
Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee has started to accept abstracts for oral communications (20 min incl. discussion) and poster presentations. You are cordially invited to submit your contribution online by clicking here.
The deadline for submission of lecture and poster abstracts is March 4 2019.
Topics which will be covered:
- Industrial aspects of lipids
- Health and nutritional aspects of lipids
- Lipid in skin care
- Marine lipids
- Food safety – regulatory affairs
Please read carefully:
- Please limit the abstract text to 300 words or less (not including the title, authors and their affiliations).
- We recommend using word processing software (like Microsoft Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words, copy and then paste into the digital form.
- Use sub-headings in your abstracts (like Introduction, Results or Conclusions) if appropriate.
Make a pdf-file of your abstract and send it (in addition to digital registration) to email@example.com.
We kindly ask the presenting authors to register for the Symposium as soon as possible after receiving notification of acceptance.
You can download our flyer here.